Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lennon's Story - Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Who is afraid of the big bad wolf?

When I went in my classroom to get ready for school
Owen ran up to me and said
“the big bad wolf has eaten Aaron!”
“Thats crazy, the big bad wolf is a fairy tale” I said.
“NO!!! The big bad wolf is in the office”
Owen screamed.
“Fine I’ll look.”
I went in the office with Owen,
“No big bad wolf just Mr O’Neill” I whispered.
“Mr O’Neil is the big bad wolf” Owen screamed.

“Thats nonsense, Mr O’Neill is so not the big bad wolf.”
Just then Mr O’Neill came along and ripped his costume and he was actually the big bad wolf, he came along and ate Owen. I ran away!

I ran and hid in the toilet. The big bad wolf was looking for me. I hid in the toilet for hours and hours. Suddenly the bell went and everyone went home.

Then I heard a scream from outside, I peeked through the window I saw Mrs Anthony get eaten by the big bad wolf.

I saw the wolf - he looked a bit chubby. Then he went in the toilet. I was hiding really quietly. The big bad wolf went out of the toilet. I was waiting still hours and hours, It was midnight, I got out of the toilet I was walking quietly down the corridor . Then I peeked out the window, then I saw zombies and the big bad wolf.

In the wolf’s stomach I heard people saying “HELP!!! HELP!!!” I sprinted to the gate the zombies were chasing me. I saw a light - it hit the zombies, they ran away. The light came from the street lights.

I climbed over the gate, the big bad wolf was chasing me I ran down the street then I ran really fast then I tripped over on a rock. The big bad wolf ATE ME!!! I woke up in the wolf’s stomach.
Owen said next to me “told you Mr O’Neill is the big bad wolf.”

In the morning I saw a bird next to me. I had an idea, I got a feather and tickled the wolf he spat everyone out. The wolf was angry I ran away, then I thought to myself that I should stop running and fight back.

I got a water pistol from the ground and squirted the wolf The wolf screamed and tried to kill me, there was a knife behind me the wolf ran to me I stepped sideways and then I tripped over the wolf and then he fell on the knife,
“yay”I said.

Later I told everyone to never go to school at midnight because of the zombies. Everyone celebrated
and had big bad wolf stew, I laughed at the dead wolf,

Then I said “that is what you get for eating me”

THE  END!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment