Tuesday 3 September 2013

Amy's Winning Bee Story

One morning  I woke up and thought, this morning it's bumble bee day at school. I have to catch a bumble bee for my homework. I had free time yesterday, I wish I had done it then. I would have felt much better today if I had.  I don't have any free time today.  

I have a 7 story house and a 12 metre rope that can get me very far. It is great! I'll get a jar and a pair of scissors. I'll ask if I can go to the toilet, and instead I'll do my plan.  No even better a net.  None of those scissors and jars. Two less things than I would have had.  I forgot to tell you my name. It's ... Oh never mind.  I will just carry on with the story. There was a strange looking man staring at me.  I mean it, he wasn't blinking and he looked like a spirit.  
"Ok" I sighed
"This is going to be scary and freaky both at the same time"
Oh.... Sorry I forgot they are both the same thing, and they both have the same meaning.  But I went halfway down the rope thinking it was just my brain and that was when it happened SWEEEEETTTYYY ARE YOU OUT OF THE TOILET?
This is going to be embarrassing  but...but...but well. "NO MUM I AM DOING A.....POOOOOOO"
I wish I didn't have to say that out loud. But I better get on with the story aye. The man that was standing in my garden was still creepily there.  "Ok" I said once again.
It's still my brain it's still my brain. I could not stop saying it. I got the full way down and the man jumped out in front of me. Aaaah I screamed.
You freaked me out. He was definitely blinking now he was also talking to me.
"Sorry" he said to me. He was laughing like mad. I am so sorry he was laughing but I did catch you a non flying bum. Oh sorry I forgot. Bum is short for bumble bee. I knew that I said sharply you were trying to be funny. "No. Yes. No. Yes"
SWEET HEART. Here you go. It's the non flying bum. "he he" Thanks
"YES MUM"
"I WILL COME AND GET YOU IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN SOON"
"NOOOOO" that is my worst nightmare mum coming in to the toilet when I am in it. I climb up the rope as fast as I can and I got there.  And I flushed the toilet for no reason as well.  Mum believed me.  When ingot to school, my friend jumped out of a playground.  Just like the old man in the garden I sighed.  “Hey are you playing a trick on me?”  “No of course not.”  “Hehe.” “Stop you are!”
I thought about it for the whole day.
Suddenly I saw a glimmer of my friends school bag and it was absolutely full as if there was maybe a costume possibly in it. I silently opened his bag and... He dressed up  as the old man at nine o'clock in the morning.
I knew  it!

No comments:

Post a Comment