Tuesday 3 September 2013

Chiara's Winning Tall Story



The tallest story in the World

I was in Italy.  I always wanted to go to the tower of Pisa but my mum wouldn’t let me go.  All of my friends went and I was the only one that didn’t go.  I asked myself why my mum wouldn’t let me go, so I asked her – she answered me with a calm voice “because there is the devil and he could kill you”.  Then the following night I dreamed that all of my friends would tell me that I was scared.  Then I woke up!  It was just a dream.
So, the night after, I decided to go to the tower of Pisa.  I arrived at the tower of Pisa and it was windy and cloudy.  The first couple of owners knew I was scared but then I was calm.  It was freeky and scary.  I arrived at the top, it looked normal, but then the devil scared me.  He looked familiar. “Zio Andrea (Uncle Andrea).  What are you doing here as the devil?”  I said.  “Well” he said “that’s way my parents didn’t let me meet you?”  I had a lot of questions in my head.  My uncle responded “yes more or less”  “Mum told me that you would kill me” I said with interest.  “Oh, no that is for my work and I do not kill - that is my catch phrase” he told me with a laugh.
I asked my uncle if he could keep my secret that I had escaped from home and he said “yeah why not”.
Then I sour my mum in the city and she spotted me and I quickly hid behind my uncle.
But my mum continued walking and she ignored me.  I said to my uncle “thank you for hiding me” and he said “you’re welcome”.
I looked at my watch and it was time to go home so I said good bye to my uncle and I went home.  My mum never knew that I went to the tower of Pisa.  But I still kept in touch with my uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment