Friday 30 November 2012

Why is Mr O'Neill Mr so Glum? By Valentine

Mr O'Neill laid himself in bed.  Tomorrow he was flying to Brazil for vacation.so he had to wake up early at 6:00am.  He tucked himself in and went sleepily to sleep.  Beep.  Beep.  Beep.   Mr O'Neill woke up.  He took a big yawn.  Just then his eyes popped like a crazy man! 
"Darn it!"  He yelled.
 Mr O'Neill yelled so loud it was like he screamed the roof of the house.  The alarm clock showed 8:30 in the morning. 
"Oh no" said Mr O'Neill.  "My kids have been playing with my alarm clock again." 
He raced down the stairs like a para-green falcon.  Speeding like a cheetah he hopped in his car and zoomed to the airport. 
"Oh man" said Mr O'Neill with a  sigh.
  He forgot to change.  And even worse he forgot his suitcase!
 "The worse day ever!"  said Mr O'Neill.
 I forgot to bring my suitcase and get changed and I have to wait an hour for the next plane to come.  And my airplane ticket is in my suitcase.  What else is going to happen?  When the plane came, the speaker switched on: "Today is the president's birthday and is allowing flight 83 to Brazil a free flight"
 "Yay" screamed Mr O'Neill and boarded the plane. 
When he landed in Brazil he had enough money to stay in a hotel.  He ordered lunch and got chicken on a stick.  The chef came carrying Mr O'Neill's lunch.  The chicken stick was on fire.  But of course Mr O'Neill was to tired to notice.  Just then the chef slipped and the burning chicken went flying in the air.  It landed on Mr O'Neill!  "AAAHHHH!!!" yelled Mr O'Neill.  "I'm on fire!"
 The fire roasted his pants.  Mr O'Neill jumped out of the window into the pool.
 "I can't wait to go home"  said Mr O'Neill exhausted.
 Mr O'Neill wanted to phone his family to tell them he was coming home tomorrow but when he tried he got a huge electric shock. 
"Great. My phone doesn't work cause I jumped in the pool." 
Hey that reminds me Ah jumped Mr O'Neill in horror.  He jumped behind a nearby bush.  His bear bottom was in the cold air.  Now I know never let fire turn my pants into ash.  In the morning Mr O'Neill used the last of his money for a plane ticket and a cheap pair of pants.  Mr O'Neill then took a quiet sleep.  Just then a 5 year old boy named Boxel wouldn't quit kicking Mr O'Neill's chair. 
"Hey kid' he said, "stop bothering me!  I've had a horrible day and I don't want it to get worse." 
Then Mr O'Neill laid back in his seat and took a cosy relaxing rest.  Mr O'Neill just woke up when they landed.  Mr O'Neill took a taxi and went home. 
"Home sweet home" said Mr O'Neill. 
Mr O'Neill's family were happy to see him. 
"I guess I will have to plan another holiday.  I know Fiji!" 
So Mr O'Neill went to the bank, took out some money and bought a flight to Fiji.  Mr O'Neill then laid himself in bed.  he set the alarm so he could wake up early to catch a plane to Fiji.  he set it for 6:00am.  Right then Mr O'Neill fell asleep.  Beep. Beep. Beep. Mr O'Neill's alarm clock showed 8:30 in the morning.
"Oh man" said Mr O'Neill.  "Not again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment