Friday 30 November 2012

Who is that little monster eathing all the ice-cream? By Genevieve



Oh you mean my pet.  I am really sorry that he ate all the ice cream in your house!  He can be greedy with his tiny mind saying ‘Go get all the ice cream that you see.’  So I try to not let him run away.  Oops he ran away again!  It’s annoying.  Now he’s back again.  One minute. 
“Fluffy, here’s a little treat for you!” 
Aha!  Got him!  I caught him in my hands.  But he didn’t seem to mind.  He was too busy eating the ice cream that I gave him.  Fluffy will write you a story. 
Once upon a time there……
“Now Fluffy, don’t make a mess of the paper!  Here I’ll do it.  Besides it doesn’t make any sense at all.”  Ok, here’s how it starts:
Once upon a time there lived a lonely monster called Fluffy.  He was red with black spots like a lady bird.  He had little emerald eyes like his father.  One day he saw me walking along in his world and he kept on jumping up in front of me. 
I said, “Do you have any parents?” 
He began to whimper and shake his head.  He is soooo cute I thought.  So I took him home and gave him my favourite ice cream Cookies and Cream.  He ate the whole tub!  And he got a taste of all the other ice creams.  So that’s how he was greedy and ended up in my house. 
Oh my goodness!  Where has that naughty little monster got to now?!  Oh no, he’s eating all the ice cream in the world!  He’s going to vomit!  EWW!!! The people shouted.  The people in their homes (like me) didn’t get covered.  So that was 50% of people.  Good.  But now all the other 50% of people are vomiting outside.  It’s so disgusting.  Thank goodness for glass. 
Now I’ll never let my pet monster anywhere near ice cream again.  You know I just said that, well because my pet monster is eating more ice cream from other universes.  Let me catch that monster.  I’d actually want to give him some vegetables or no ice cream for a week.
I think that would be a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment