Monday 18 February 2013

Week 1 Winner - Kiana

How are you arriving at school tomorrow?

Hmmmm How am I arriving at school tomorrow?  As I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast and started thinking how can i arrive at school tomorrow?  I said to myself.  It can be something random like on a limo but its a waste, maybe if I ride on a limo it might get a flat wheels maybe some other choices....... Hmmmm how about a private jet but maybe its a bit dangerous - it might crash ....... Oh how about a boat,  I like boats cause they are so peaceful but it might sink like the Titanic.  Well I want to live!  Maybe another good idea ......Oh how about sky diving.  I think that's a good idea but I might get a serious injury.
What am I thinking!  All these negatives are giving me a headache.

"Mum!  I feel sick!"

So I guess I won't be arriving at school tomorrow.

By Kiana

No comments:

Post a Comment