Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fantastic Poems by Year 3's


We have been learning to write fun poems - here are some of the Year 3's work.  The rest of the Year 3's work will be up tomorrow - we are still typing them!  Year 4 and 5 work to follow :)  I hope you enjoy reading them as much as the children have creating them!

One sunny Sunday I saw a snail;
One mad Monday I met a monster;
One terrible Tuesday I tickled a toad;
One wet Wednesday I went to watch the whales;
One thundery Thursday I thanked a thief;
One foggy Friday I took a fair to fairy found;
One sad Saturday I saw Spain.
By Genevieve

One sunny Sunday I saw a snail;
One mad Monday I made marmalade jam;
One terrible Tuesday I tripped on a toad;
One wild Wednesday I watched a wrestling match;
One thundery Thursday I thanked a thief for throwing a thimble;
One funny Friday I found a fairy and a funny fish;
One sunny Saturday I saw a slug and a snail.
By Owen


One sunny Sunday I saw a snail
One mad Monday I made a milkshake
One terrific Tuesday I thanked a turtle
One Wednesday I went whale watching
One thundering Thursday I thanked a thief
0ne foggy Friday I found a fairy
One sunny Saturday I got sick
By Valentine

One sunny Sunday I saw a snail;
One mad Monday I made a monster;
One terrible Tuesday I tickled a team;
One wet Wednesday I watched a whale;
One thundery Thursday I threw up on a taxi;
One foggy Friday I found a funny fairy
One snowy Saturday I saw a spider was sailing to Spain.
By Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment